- Non-Chinese Nationality or Citizenship in good physical and mental health
Pay Tuition Before Getting Admission Letter: Required, and You Will Need to Pay 32,000 RMB
You will need to pay 32,000 RMB as the tuition fee to the university before you can get the admission letter.
- Ningbo University is one of the places that officially holds the HSK Exam.
- The university has kept close relationship and has cooperationed with nearly 80 well-known institutions of higher education in more than 30 countries.
- Northern Lights Confucius Institute has been founded by the University in Reykjavik University (Iceland).
- Many cultural and sports activities have been organized for international students.
1. Training Goal
Editor Notes: This progam is designed to cultivate students with proficiently using Chinese language.
Focusing on cultivating high, general and complex levels of Chinese so as to meet the requirements of different countries in the world.
2. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program is opened to teach the basics of the Chinese language and help students pass the HSK.
- This program is designed to meet the global popularity of "Chinese-learning fever".
- It provides different levels of Chinese language courses to students.
- There are in total three class levels, each of which has 20 periods per week.
- There are six levels (A—F) of courses with qualified class arrangements designed for all sorts of learners.
3. Program Structure
Editor Notes: This progam includes 8 main courses and some optional courses.
3.1 Main courses
Basic Chinese Chinese Reading Comprehension Chinese Listening Comprehension Basic Chinese Grammar Chinese Conversation Selected Readings in Newspapers and Periodicals Chinese Handwriting Practice Basic Chinese Writing
3.2 Optional Courses
Chinese culture Chinese Eocnomics History Geography Economic Reform Chinese Calligraphy Literature Economic Policy Arts Religion Investment Environment Traditional Chinese Medicine Chinese Martial Arts Chinese Cuisine
3.3 Extracurricular Activities
There are field trips, excursions, seminars, and some social activities with Chinese students.
4. Study and Assessment
Editor Notes: This program will be introduced in these three aspects, which are placement & assessment, rules of attendence, graduation.
4.1 Placement & Assessment
- Paying much attention to the prescribed study and assessment.
- Students will be divided into different classes according to their scores in the placement test.
- If the teachers and the ISO approve, students can be placed into a more suitable class upon your application.
- Students who fail the final exam for a particular course or miss it can be given a supplemental exam.
- Students who pass the supplemental exam, in the first situation, the score will be just "Pass", while in the next situation, the score for this course will be the real score he/her gets in the exam.
- Students' performance in both the final exam and the classes will determine their final scores.
- If the student fails in two exams, they can not carry on to the next-stage study.
4.2 Rules of attendance
- Students should be approved by the teacher of the lesson, and then submitted to the International Students Office for file in the period of leave which is no more than one day.
- And students should be approved by the International Students Office, and the students concerned should go through the relevant formalities in the period which exceeds one day.
- Students' absence from a particular course which includes all kinds of absence with or without leave should not exceed one third of the total periods of this course.
- The students can get a certificate of this program if he/she has successfully accomplished all the prescribed courses.
- The student will get a proof of study according to the situation if he quits the study.
5. School Introduction
Editor Notes: NBU is laying greater emphasis on improving its quality, raising its level, and heightening its status.
Ningbo University is located in the historical and cultural city of Ningbo of Zhejiang Province, bordering on the East China Sea. Ningbo has long been acclaimed as a thriving commercial port and a shining pearl near the East Sea, and it has gradually grown to be a major city in the Southern part of the Yangtze Delta and a key trading port in the East China, Learn More>>
6. International College
Editor Notes: International College boasts advanced academic facilities and enjoys an international atmosphere.
- The College introduces advanced international education resources and exports China's higher education to foster international students and globalized professionals.
- The college has participated in several joint programs at various levels.
- The total faculty have overseas educational background and 10 to 15 foreign teachers are employed each year.
- The college hosts some regular academic and student activities of internationalization and professionalism.
7. Campus Life
Editor Notes: The School provides international students the opportunities to join different clubs such as Chinese Kongfu, Calligraphy, Painting, Traditional Instruments.
Traditional Culture Club
- Non-Chinese Nationality or Citizenship in good physical and mental health
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 32,000 in total (About $ 6,531) Accommodation Fee Yangguang International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 900 (More Details) Single Room RMB 1,200 (More Details) Wong Chingmao International Student Dormitory (Yong Jiang Dormitory) Double Room RMB 4,000 (More Details) Quad room RMB 2,500 (More Details) Dormitory Building 5 & 8 (Public Bathroom per floor) Double Room RMB 2,000 (More Details) International Student Dormitory on Meishan Campus Double Room RMB 4,000 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 103 Service Fee USD 54 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
1. The Certificate of Guardianship(If under 18)
*2. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
Fresh graduates can provide a proof of pre-graduation.
*3. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
*4. Digital copy of one-inch white background photo
*5. Valid passport with validity more than 2 years
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
6. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The content has been updated. December 2, 2020
- • The start date has been updated to March 5, 2021 December 2, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to February 28, 2021 December 2, 2020
- • The content has been updated. July 10, 2020
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
- • The service fee has been updated to 95 USD March 3, 2020
- • The content has been updated. November 7, 2019
- • The start date has been updated to February 28, 2020 November 7, 2019
- • The application deadline has been updated to February 20, 2020 September 24, 2019
- • The content has been updated. September 3, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 28 , 2022|
|Tuition :||RMB 32,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 103 (Check Policy)|
|Service Fee:||USD 54 (Check Policy)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org